Sunday, December 13, 2015

Welcome Home(less)!

I finally connected with my homeless buddy this afternoon in town. I disclosed to him that I have acquired the homeless motorhome (read: minivan). My homeless buddy was elated. As I have mentioned numerous times, my homeless buddy is probably the only homeless person who seems to truly enjoy homelessness.

Typical Scientific Hottie
Long story short, homeless buddy said that I can park the homeless motorhome overnight on the same side street that he and his posse have set up "camp." My homeless buddy is eager to "show me the ropes." He has homelessness down to a science.

Silence, Little Lamb!
So, there you have it. Full-scale preparations must commence now. Obviously, that means the switch to the social media conduit is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment