Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Nausea

An excursion this morning to the Nissan® dealership in Kane'ohe resulted in the purchase of heavy-duty rubber floor mats for the homeless motorhome (read: minivan). Let's not even discuss the ridiculous price. Unfortunately, cheap off-the-shelf floor mats are too small.

Typical Heavy-Duty Hottie
Window deflectors will be the next purchase. The deflectors will allow the side windows to be cracked open about three or four inches without rain or thieving hands entering the vehicle.

Typical Overnight Hottie
No safe overnight parking has been secured as of this date. The same candidates are being considered. I must insure that I can obtain about six to seven hours of uninterrupted sleep. That means no police or security guards waking me up and ordering me to move on. And, no thugs attempting to steal the vehicle or its contents.

Typical Staging Area Hottie
I ended up parking the minivan at Ala Moana Center again. That's the designated homeless staging area. However, I am having second thoughts about its feasibility. Mind you, there are a lot of homeless people loitering there as it is. Unfortunately, the place is a complete disaster.

Typical Feasible Hottie
Have you perused the ol' lavahead's social media conduit on Facebook®? Well, there's nothing to look at. The "blog" has not been mummified yet.

Typical Social Media Hottie
Well, I can safely say that I am still not psychologically ready for homelessness. The thought makes me nauseous. Even though I despise the "ownership society," I have been previously well indoctrinated in its creed. So, homelessness invokes guilt.

Typical "Ownership" Hottie
And, even though I have never had a "home," I have been indoctrinated to believe that the "home" is a required residence for any human. Yet, even when I "owned" the townhouse and the "condotel" unit, I could not accept either as my "home."

Typical "Savior" Hottie
Well, really need to "get busy" and secure good overnight parking. There is no other choice but homelessness for me. My "savior" is not coming to rescue me in the "eleventh hour." I am just another faceless loser out of myriad victims of the global Ponzi scheme exacted by the moneychangers and powers-that-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment