Monday, December 21, 2015

Bust

This morning, during my usual Hawai'i Kai visit, I was able to use the liquid scratch remover (previously donated to my bro) to reduce the effects of the vandalism imposed on the future homeless motorhome (read: minivan). Better than nothing.

Typical Idle Hottie
My bro has been laid off from work for some time now. He was able to secure temporary work for a couple of weeks, but now he's idle again. Unemployment seems to make him cranky. My nephew resigned from his wage slave job at the retirement home about a month or so ago. Now, he's idle as well.

Typical Gale Force Hottie
Gale force winds and cooler weather ... not exactly paradise. What happened to the days of perfect tropical weather? Same thing that happened to the "Aloha spirit." Gone forever.

Typical Social Media Hottie
The social media conduit is a bust. Probably not worth maintaining, but it will stand as the successor to the "blog." Postings are limited to 140 characters, perfect for a homeless guy. I have disabled all notifications, so it may be a while before responses or comments are received.

No comments:

Post a Comment