Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Return of the Mummy

I ran into Ann this morning in Hawai'i Kai. She is usually alighting the bus just after I board it at the previous stop. So, we have just a short time to chat. I told Ann that I was edging toward homelessness. She mentioned that the rental market has been tight and monthly rents have increased significantly. No surprise.

Typical Market Hottie
I restored my extreme monk haircut once I arrived in town. I am now cognizant of every activity that I am engaged in and how homelessness will affect the latter. Needless to say, the homeless life-style will be extremely challenging.

Typical " Loose Ends" Hottie
At this point in time, I am reviewing all of my thoughts and ruminations. I would like to "tie up any loose ends." However, I really cannot identify any topic that has not been covered somewhere in the "blog" or old journal.

Silence, Little Lamb!
Thus, the "blog" will be mummified at any time. And, that's regardless of the homeless situation. Notice will be short and abrupt. Then, the social media conduit will "go live."

Addendum. Aside from the earlier declared social media conduit, a new social media conduit has been acquired. Apparently, some clown had set up a Twitter® account using the ol' lavahead's e-mail address. The account (renamed to @tralfazlavahead) has been hijacked by the ol' lavahead. So, there are two available social media conduits now.

No comments:

Post a Comment