Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gargoyles

This morning, I dropped by the Nissan® dealership in Kane'ohe to pick up my license plates and ordered the window deflectors for a ridiculous amount (even with discounts). Well, at least the future homeless motorhome (read: minivan) benefited by a free wash.

Typical Dealership Hotties
I ended up parking the minivan at the dismal Ala Moana Center (future homeless staging area) for the day. People, formerly referred to as satanic gargoyles, love to shop. There were a few homeless people loitering there as well. I even spotted a dilapidated homeless motorhome in the parking lot.

Typical Mucho Hottie
Traffic was horrendous this afternoon. The trip back to Hawai'i Kai took nearly an hour and mucho petrol. People, formerly referred to as satanic gargoyles, love to drive around in their 2,000-pound motorized chairs (read: automobiles).

Typical "Smartphone" Hottie
Two more idiotic shopping days before Saturnalia. Oh, I don't know. People, formerly referred to as satanic gargoyles, seem oblivious to anything and perfectly content thanks to "smartphone" addiction.

Typical Modern Hottie
As I previously mentioned, life in the islands does not even remotely resemble paradise. I have been hiding in my monk shell for so long that I am so out of touch with reality. I am a prehistoric fossil in the modern world.

Typical Recycling Hottie
By the way, I have already minimized my recycling activities in preparation for homelessness. Well, my contribution was too insignificant anyway. Just one hour of observation in any fast food joint will prove my point. The amount of waste generated in that time reduces recycling to a big joke.

Typical Transitional Hottie
The transition to homelessness, aside from preparations, is not going well. I keep thinking that I will "chicken out" and waste more time and money in the Waimanalo rental studio. Eventually, probably just a few months, I would end up in the homeless motorhome anyway.

Typical Prepared Hottie
Yes, preparations for homelessness have been progressing rapidly. All I have left to acquire is a sleeping bag. Then, I will be " good to go," for what that's worth.

Typical "Blog" Hottie
The " blog," by the way, can be mummified at any time. No advanced warning will be given. Here today, gone tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment