Friday, December 11, 2015

Smoke

The landlord commenced barbecuing at 5am this morning. I was rudely awakened at 6am by the smell of smoke, which filled the entire Waimanalo rental studio. The odor will linger for several days. Obviously, everything inside the rental studio will absorb the odor.

Typical Management Hottie
Well, I have tentatively decided to purchase a $225 one-month reserved parking pass for the open parking lot near the Aloha Tower. As you may recall, Butch's daughter is employed by the management firm. So, that will most likely be my overnight parking arrangement.

Typical Overnight Hottie
I will investigate other overnight parking venues once I join the ranks of the motorhomeless. If anything looks better, then I will change my commitment. Or, I could rotate between different parking venues every month.

Typical Commitment Hottie
There really are no other options. I can dive into homelessness now, or I can wait a few more months until the landlord requests that I move out of the rental studio. The end result will be the same.

Typical Social Media Hottie
No point in waiting and wasting more money on a dead-end situation. So, I will be moving ahead with appropriate acquisitions and divestitures. Thus, the days of the "blog" are winding down. Yes, we'll be moving on to the social media conduit.

No comments:

Post a Comment