Monday, December 7, 2015

Cesspool

As homelessness looms in the background, I grow more weary by the day. There is no need to plan any further. Homelessness cannot be planned. I have been striving for stability in homelessness. Pure foolishness on my part.

Typical Looming Hottie
At this point in time, I have actually entertained the idea of leaving the islands. Where would I go, though? Obviously, I would never return (even for a visit), so my family ties would be permanently mummified. Long story short, I am "grasping at straws" because I did not expect to end up in the current situation. However, the moneychangers and powers-that-be have robbed me of everything. And, there will be no end to their nefarious deeds.

Typical Paradise Hottie
Why would I even entertain the idea of relocating? There's just no way to describe the complete degeneration of the island life-style. It's a cesspool. I have posted a few observations in the "blog," but words simply cannot describe how bad it really is. In other words, this is not paradise.

Typical Social Media Hottie
In the interim, I am making as many preparations as possible. For example, I have set up a Facebook® presence under the same pseudonym (i.e., "Tralfaz Lavahead") as the "blog." It can be found through the people search. No quick link is available because I refused to register my cellphone number. In addition, it is fully public, so no "friend" requests are necessary.

Typical "Friend" Hottie
As we all know, I do not desire the creation of new on-line accounts, especially on social media. However, homelessness will certainly reduce my ability to access the Net for extended periods of time. So, social media is much easier to post using the associated "apps."

Typical Useful Hottie
And, let's face the facts. The "blog" has outlived its usefulness. Of course, being hounded by the surveillance robot adds insult to injury. Anyway, I have pretty much covered all of my world views in the thousands of posts in the old journal and both "blogs." So, what's left? Exactly my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment