Thursday, December 17, 2015

Social Mummification

I am already mummifying one of the social media conduits because of its unmanageable nature. Primarily, I cannot make that particular social media conduit accessible by everyone (without releasing more personal information). The associated "app" is huge, way beyond tolerable. So, the account will be mummified in a day or so.

Typical Social Media Hottie
The other social media conduit, in "microblog" format, will officially supersede the current "blog" in a few days. So far, it seems both manageable and workable. It is also fully public.

Typical Manageable Hottie
Actually, the implementation of any social media conduit is moot. The readership of the "blog" is nearly zero. So, as I edge toward homelessness, I will also edge toward total obscurity. I am fine with that.

Typical Inevitable Hottie
With that said, I have been inundated with doubt over the homeless decision. At times, I feel as though I should remain in the Waimanalo rental studio for as long as possible. Then, I come to my senses when I realize that "as long as possible" may only be a few months. Homelessness is inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment