Thursday, December 3, 2015

Revocation

Overnight parking is going to be the main obstacle to my entry into the world of homelessness. I am unwilling to search for new spots every night. So, the only option is paid parking venues. The choices are limited with the cheapest being the parking lot across from the dystopian and dangerous A'ala Park.

Typical Willing Hottie
"Butch," one of the gym guys, told me that his daughter manages the parking lot near the Aloha Tower. He called her for more information. Seems promising, although expensive at $225 for a monthly pass. Other options are pending consideration.

Typical Nissan® Cube Hottie
So, was the purchase of the homeless motorhome (read: minivan) a mistake? Not really. As much as I liked the Nissan® Cube, I suffered in many ways from its ownership. Apparently, it was a faggot vehicle. While driving the Cube, I was subjected to "bullying" by other drivers in larger vehicles. And, there was the one incident with the road rage asswipe. Of course, if I stepped out of the vehicle to confront any of the offenders, there would probably have been different outcomes, if you know what I mean.

Typical Painful Hottie
In addition, I hit my head (i.e., oversized cranium) on the upper door jamb of the Cube several times daily. The last incident was the worst. In fact, the pain in my neck is still there. By the way, the Nissan® Quest minivan is so huge that I have yet to hit my head on anything.

Typical Young Hottie
Oh, I really don't know anymore. And, I don't even care. Worrying about money is becoming moot to me. I am an old codger. I should do whatever I want now before I am too old, too decrepit, and too senile. So, I am glad that I splurged on the minivan? Why didn't I purchase an expensive sports car instead? Baha! Ha! Ha! Haaa! I am not out to impress any young hotties. Utility still trumps vanity. Or, does it?

Typical Rear Compartment Hottie
On a side note, I have decided to not waste any money on tinting the rear windows of the minivan. Why bother? Does it really matter if anyone observes me sleeping in the rear compartment?

No comments:

Post a Comment