Saturday, December 5, 2015

Obstacle

So far, no decision has been forthcoming concerning secure overnight parking for the homeless motorhome (read: minivan). Very frustrating, I know. Otherwise, I have reviewed a couple of other overnight parking options. Nothing viable yet.

Typical Forthcoming Hottie
Nonetheless, the homeless project moves forward with more divestitures and acquisitions. Details not necessary. Just know that I made a few mistaken assumptions in my hurried quest for homelessness.

Typical Branded Hottie
Say, have you noticed that many homeless guys carry a stack of old branded paper cups with them? At first, I thought that they used the cups to get free beverage refills at various fast food joints. While that may be partially true, the cups are actually used as portable urinals. So, I disposed of the plastic cookie jar and will implement the official homeless solution instead.

Typical Worldly Hottie
On a side note, I discovered that the Nissan® Quest minivan has a huge rear cargo well. It can fit two pieces of small luggage easily. In fact, all of my worldly possessions could fit in there. The minivan is a true homeless motorhome. It just needs secure overnight parking.

No comments:

Post a Comment