Sunday, December 20, 2015

Thugs

The Nissan® Quest S minivan has been vandalized by unknown thugs. Two thin, albeit deep, two-foot vertical and contiguous scratches were discovered on the front and sliding doors on the left side. The vehicle doesn't even have license plates yet. Why deface my future homeless motorhome?

Typical Buckhead Hottie
By the way, an issue concerning alleged missing sections of the old journal has come up. Tiger old journal should be intact. The links to the chapters have been truncated, though. So, the chapters have to accessed sequentially.

Typical Rested Hottie
As the days to homelessness decrease, I find myself becoming irritable. The latest vandalism incident certainly didn't help. Living it of a minivan will be challenging, to say the least. The only issue that really bothers me is the matter of sleep. Will I actually be able to get a good night's rest? Then, there is the problem of needing to "drain the lizard" during the night.

Typical Fond Hottie
I am now considering a time limit for my homelessness, possibly two years. After that deadline, I may have no choice but to permanently relocate. I am not fond of the islands. I have been displeased with Hawai'i ever since I moved back. Believe me, this dump is no paradise.

1 comment: