Thursday, December 10, 2015

Social Media (Continued)

Well, I returned to the rental studio in Waimanalo this evening only to discover that the squalid little mausoleum was filled with smoke from the gas barbecue just about ten feet outside one of my windows. I am attempting to air out the place as we speak. Yet another reason to expedite the motorhomeless process.

Typical Social Media Hottie
The social media conduit apparently is not world viewable as I was led to believe. Only registered social media users can view content. I would have chosen another venue had I known. Unfortunately, the other venues required that I disclose my cellphone number. Not going to happen.

Typical New Year Hottie
Very little progress being made on the motorhomeless front, sad to say. I am "dragging my feet" again. Time is rapidly running out. I expect to be fully homeless by the first of the new year.

Typical Young Hottie
Incidentally, I have observed a handful of homeless motorhomes (read: minivans), usually dilapidated, parked along the highway by Waimanalo Beach as I drive my homeless motor home to Hawai'i Kai in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment