Monday, December 14, 2015

Mission Creep

As the day of homelessness creeps ever closer, I find myself falling into the same trap that plagues most of the homeless. That is, despair. Homelessness is not fun. And, because of the malignant "ownership society," there are few public venues available. Thus, most of the homeless spend all day at the main branch of the public library in town.

Typical Pastime Hottie
Loitering is the only pastime of the homeless. Loitering, of course, is only an issue when every place is considered private property. When I join the ranks of the homeless, I will be spending most of my time loitering since I don't plan to spend money foolishly on paid venues.

Typical Essence Hottie
One aspect of homelessness that even the homeless don't realize is that real freedom is at hand. The whole human "soul" of a homeless person is on full display. Vulnerability is at the forefront. Mortality looms in the background. The entire essence of human existence is laid bare.

Typical Intervention Hottie
Obviously, unlike the homeless, I do still have the option to change my mind, at least for a few more months. Yet, the end result will be the same. Barring any intervention by a "savior," I will end up homeless anyway.

Typical "Savior" Hottie
By the way, I am still suffering from the "conk" on the head a few weeks ago. Although I liked my previous automobile, it quickly lost its favor after the incident (refer to the "blog" post of November 10th).

Jean Michaels
And, today marked the debut of hurdy-gurdy hottie Jean Michaels. Unfortunately, downloading of hurdy-gurdy video clips has been mummified in anticipation of homelessness. Baby is a real hottie, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment