Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Caravanserai

The nauseating visit by the detestable surveillance robot last night was simply insulting. Like the common cold or a bad sitcom, it keeps coming back. So, my friends, the time to say farewell is upon us. I have done everything in my power to reduce the readership to zero. And, all that's left is to "pull the plug." Obviously, there are still a lot of "loose ends." There is no way around that.

Typical "Loose Ends" Hottie
At this point in time, very little effort is being expended on homeless preparations. Instead, I am battling the common cold. The window deflectors for the homeless motorhome (read: minivan) have not arrived as of this date, which presents a serious obstacle. Several of my previous homeless preparations have been deemed unworkable. New solutions are being considered. And, no word from my homeless buddy either.

Typical Addictive Hottie
My last and worthy societal observation is the final word. There is something psychopathological and spooky about the epidemic of "smartphone" addiction. With each passing day, I see more and more people convert to "smartphone" zombies. So much time is spent staring at a tiny screen of a damned telephone. Oh, yes, I know that it is a handheld computer, too. But, it is primarily a telephone.

Typical "Smartphone" Hottie
There really is something terribly wrong when nearly the entire population of empire is obsessed with playing with the device. Of course, the consequences are grim: a "dumbed-down" citizenry, passive media sycophants, thought slaves, and more. Frankly, I would rather be living out of a minivan.

Typical "Blog" Hottie
Anyway, that's where we stand right now. The exact date when I will descend into the cesspool of homelessness is unknown. So, no fanfare. No tearful good-byes. No lengthy apologetics. Many thanks to everyone who joined the public journey of the ol' lavahead through the years. Twenty years, my friends. Please leave any final comments for posterity. And, if desired, continue on an abridged journey (of more of the same) through the social media conduit.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck my friend. I've been following your journey since The Loser Upstairs. I hope that you find peace.

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, yer just feeling shitty with a cold. Rethink when you feel better. Twitter is OK, and the babes will still be showing up, but tweets are too short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The social media conduit (twitter.com/tralfazlavahead) will go live soon. All attempts will be made to overcome any limitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update: Twitter feed (twitter.com/tralfazlavahead) is now Molech themed with Notes (exodusfootnotes.blogspot.com) replacing it.

    ReplyDelete