Saturday, December 19, 2015

Retrospect

As the "blog" moves rapidly toward mummification, there should be a brief moment to pay our respects to both the latter and the old journal for 20 years of continuous service. Yes, two decades of ramblings from the ol' lavahead.

Typical "Blog" Hottie
Once again, for any of the two or three remaining readers who have elected to part company at this time, infinite gratitude is extended to you. And, for anyone choosing to continue the journey on the recently launched social media conduit, a very warm welcome!

2 comments:

  1. FYI: the account "@archaeondris" who just started following you on the "social media conduit" is me, regular reader from Amsterdam/Noord-Holland, Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bookmarked @tralfazlavahead, too, and will be checking it regularly, though you won't know I'm lurking since I won't be using a Twitter account. If you want comments from me--ha!--you'll have to keep the blog.

    ReplyDelete