Sunday, March 15, 2015

Edgy

With the divestiture of the iPad® tablet computer on Saturday, I am now down to the bare minimum of possessions. Nothing except my motor vehicle is worth more than $50 or so. I am truly on-track toward homelessness. Is that a proud accomplishment, or what? To celebrate, I set up one of the cheap "smartphones" to stream my favorite house music channel on the Net.

By the way, I neglected to mention that my homeless buddy has taken a few "selfie" pictures at the airport with his homeless clan. However, he did not have his "smartphone" with him when I saw him last. He has promised to show me the pictures soon. My homeless buddy is probably the only person who seems to enjoy homelessness.

As I continue to edge toward homelessness, I have become extremely edgy. Who, except my homeless buddy, truly enjoys homelessness? Yet, there is no benefit for me to remain sheltered in expensive rental housing. I am an old codger. I could keel over at any time, and no one would even care. There is no difference between me and a typical homeless guy.

2 comments:

  1. The wifie heard from one of her cronies that they're dropping the hammer on the homeless at the airport, any time now. It seems to be part of the general pogrom against the homeless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My homeless buddy has mentioned that there have been several incidents involving the homeless. The troublemakers are allegedly the migrants from the mainland empire.

      Delete