Monday, April 6, 2015

Cubic

On Tuesday (last week), I ran into Mark and Bill, former Asylum faculty, respectively. Although I enjoyed the conversations, I can safely state that social contacts are not a priority for me. Engaging in small talk has also become laborious. In other words, I am a true loner. My psychological profile, no doubt, is similar to typical nefarious fringe members of society. Sheesh!

Silence, Little Lamb!
The homeless decision is still pending, and for good reason. My observations seem to indicate that there is a concerted, albeit uncoordinated, crackdown on homeless people. Homeless motorhomes are not exempt. I am expecting the homeless situation to "come to a head" very soon. Obviously, I don't wish to be "caught with my pants down" when the "shit hits the fan." So, the homeless decision remains undecided.

And, what about the Nissan® Cube? Although I really like the vehicle, I feel unsafe and vulnerable when driving it. Nearly all of the other vehicles on the road are much larger than the Cube, and the crazed motorists appear to have no qualms about showing me who is the "boss" of the road. I rarely experienced that kind of intimidation when I owned the big-ass pickup truck. What I have also observed is that the personality of the driver of a particular type of vehicle is modified by the vehicle's size.

So, why did I settle for the Cube? It is basically a chick's automobile. Low testosterone, you think? As for the styling, I determined that its unattractive exterior will never be outdated. Other seemingly more attractive vehicles, especially in the budget class, look dated and "ratty" in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment